I need to hire some help for a series of finite research projects. Nothing too heavy at all. Remote is OK, but prefer someone in the Valley. The person would need to be extremely comfortable with Google Docs, spreadsheets, being crafty about finding information and synthesizing it, and writing quickly and cleanly. This person absolutely must have knowledge and context about startups and the investing ecosystem. Not pure expertise, per se, but enough knowledge to navigate my requests.
If you’re interested or know someone who is, please email me. I will not respond to communication on other channels. My email is on my site. Here’s an example of some of the things I need done:
- Spreadsheet building, in Google Docs (lots)
- Writing short, targeted emails and other light communications (lots)
- Ability to write/edit extremely basic HTML (a little)
- Ability to find and vet services like transcription, audio podcasting, etc. (a few)
- [There will be a few more, but not many more.]