On-Demand Conference: Line-Up, Agenda, and Few Tickets Remain
About a month ago, we announced The On-Demand Conference (May 19 in San Francisco) in this post (tickets):
After a few months of planning, I wanted to write a short update to highlight who will be represented. We aimed to make this conference inclusive as its a very competitive space, and we aimed to make the content be the main attraction. The conference is designed for founders, operators, investors, and journalists to get a deeper view into the operations, challenges, and opportunities in the growing on-demand sector:
- Transportation: Uber; Lyft; Shuddle; Luxe; Zirx
- Food: Sprig, Postmates; Instacart; Munchery; Caviar; DoorDash
- Consumer Services: Shyp; Homejoy; BloomThat; Alfred; ClassPass
- Business Services: Managed By Q; Checkr; Onfleet; PlaybookHR; Directly
- Media: Re/code, TechCrunch, Bloomberg, StrictlyVC, Fortune.
- Investors: Satya Patel, Shervin Pishevar, Simon Rothman, Steve Schlafman
Wow….what an amazing set of companies, CEOs, operators, journalists, and investors — and I know not every company is up here and i wish we had more space and time. Please know we tried our best to balance all the requests, and there are great companies and ideas we just didn’t have room for. Maybe next year will be two days! On-demand for food, but also help desk tickets for customer service. This will be the premier conference in what is arguably the biggest driver of consumer behavior change today. Additionally, there will be many companies and investors in the audience (we see the registration logs, of course!), so if you’re in the space or thinking about breaking in, buy a ticket while you still can, click here to register.